Then look no further. Do you want to live in China but are on a tight budget? Are you looking to save up some money while experiencing some adventure and new experiences? If you’re looking for international work experience, want to practice Chinese, or simply want to live in China, then Top Notch ESL has the perfect opportunity for you! We have schools all over China that are looking for native English speakers for the fall semester. If you are available to live in China for at least one year and qualified to teach English, you can choose your work location and the type of school you want to work at.
- Monthly salary (exact amount depends on experience, location, and work hours but most teachers make between 10,000-18,000RMB)
- Some schools offer free accommodation or a housing reimbursement
- Work visa sponsorship
- Air fare reimbursement at the end of the one-year contract
- Airport pickup and transfer
- Your choice of location all around China
Do you qualify?
- Native English speaker
- Over the age of 22
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- TEFL or TESOL certificate (preferred)
- Two years of work experience, preferably teaching experience
What’s the application process?
- Email us your CV, photo, copy of degrees and certifications
- Pass the initial Skype interview with a Top Notch ESL staff member and we will then discuss school options
- Pass a Skype interview with the school’s HR manager
- Sign a contract with school
- Apply for a China visa
- Buy your tickets and come to China after receiving your visa
- Get picked up from the airport and taken to your new place
- Receive training and start working!